Speed-read websites, ebooks and documents. Outread improves reading effectiveness by helping you to focus on reading small chunks of text at a time. You can either follow the highlighter along the page or keep it centered.
A clear winner in the speed-reading category AppAdvice
You're in luck, because Outread will help you get through them [articles] and learn speed-reading in the process. Lifehacker
Featured by Apple in Train Your Brain section
- Universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Made with newest iOS in mind: Document Picker support, background syncing, multiple font sizes and a URL Scheme
- Sync with Instapaper, Pinboard, Pocket, and Readability
- Add your own ebooks (DRM-free ePub) or read free classic novels from the built-in library
- Add Microsoft Word, .rtf and .txt documents or read the clipboard contents
- Add from Safari via the bookmarklet or paste the URL inside the app
- Everything is saved for offline reading
- Follow the highlighter along the page (Guided Reading) or keep the highlighted phrase in the center of the screen (RSVP)
- Adjust the reading speed and the highlighter size (length of the chunk of text you read at once)
- 2 themes (Day & Night) and 5 fonts to suit all reading conditions
- Monitor your progress with reading stats
- Auto archive items once they re read
- Filter (by services or tags) and sort (by date, length or title) the items
- In order to reduce distractions, items are stripped from unnecessary content what s left is the leading photo and the text
- Sync between iPhone and iPad versions is currently available only via Instapaper, Pinboard, Pocket and Readability
- DRM-protected ebooks (Kindle and most of iBooks ebooks) are not supported
You can see the video of the app on our website: http://outreadapp.com
If you have any questions or suggestions, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or @OutreadApp on Twitter.
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Outread – Speed Reading is a free trial software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-01-15. The program can be installed on iOS.
Outread – Speed Reading (version 1.4.2) has a file size of 6.19 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.